Classes for Winter 2018
At Olympic College
Know IT / Share IT / Live IT / Because Information Technology is a Lifestyle
>> Please Note: What to do at the end of the quarter.
1) Keep your Confirmation Notebook for 4 months as a backup of your assignments (see your Getting Started page and FAQ section for more details),
DO *NOT* SEND ME YOUR CONFIRMATION NOTEBOOK,
2) All work, including Late and redo work, must be posted by the last due date for this class,
3) I will be focusing on getting grades in and will be responding to Ask_Mark and emails significantly less in the coming days,
4) Note that the class Web site will be taken off-line at the end of finals for maintenance to prepare for next quarter,
5) Delete all media associated with this class (Title 17 of the United States Code § 110(2)),
6) Have a safe and awesome break! Thanks for making this a great class.
The Getting Started! link will introduce you to the class and provide
you with the credentials you will need to participate in the class like your CID/PIN and class key.
If you are seeing this page for the first time, you will need to get your CID/PIN and class Key from the Getting Started page.
to access the Getting Started page where you can get the credentials you will need to participate in this class.
After you have received your CID/PIN, please take a moment to read through the Getting Started document and look over the class Web site.
I'm excited to have you in my class and look forward to assisting you with meeting your academic goals. -Mark
If you added this class on the weekend *before* the start of the quarter, your CID may not be ready.
I will be updating CIDs for the first few days of the quarter.
Please send me an email to let me know you have added the class if a CID/PIN is not ready.
Registration does not automatically inform faculty of new students being add to a class after the quarter begins.
If you continue to have issues, please feel free to contact me at my OC email account.
states you must use your
OC email account
when communicating with faculty over email.
Please include which class you are in as well as your OC student number.
My email is:
★ Classes I will be teaching this quarter
CIS 101 Computer Literacy Assessment (online) CIS 110 Information Systems Concepts (online) CIS 111 Introduction to Operating systems (online) CIS 114 Introduction to HTML (online) CIS 115 Introduction to the Internet (online) IS 305 Scripting for Automation (hybrid)