★ This site is now closed for maintenance.
It should reopen on or before the first day of fall quarter.
Welcome! I'm excited to have you in my class and look forward to assisting you with meeting your academic goals. Some of the classes I will be teaching include:
- CIS 101 Computer Literacy Assessment (syllabus)
- CIS 110 Information Systems Concepts (syllabus)
- CIS 111 Introduction to Operating systems (syllabus)
- CIS 114 Introduction to HTML (syllabus)
- CIS 115 Introduction to the Internet (syllabus)
For more information on textbook for these classes, please visit the OC Bookstore and click on the Textbooks link at the top of the page. CIS 111 Intro to Operating Systems dose not have a textbook.
If you are seeking advising for CIS during the break, please contact the Advising & Counseling Center for advising needs. The primary Entry Advisor for all CIS programs is Steve Quinn (email@example.com). To make an advising appointment contact him directly or call the Advising & Counseling Center at 360-475-7530.
CIS Digital Advisor
For more information on CIS programs at Olympic College, please visit the CIS Digital Advisor.